Skip to content
- Coconut Cream has a thicker, more paste-like consistency, and is used as an ingredient in cooking, having a mild non-sweet taste. Perfect for Vegans to get their whipped cream fix.
- It also makes a pleasing, dairy-free alternative in your favorite recipes calling for cream or milk.
- Thick cream makes it a good ingredient for desserts and rich and dry sauces. Also has 22-24% Fat Content.
- Coconut cream lends rich and creamy goodness to classic regional dishes, soups, curries, sauces, desserts, puddings and beverages.
- Urban Platter - Simply Good Food! :)
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection